“Develop A Prayer Life - Part 1” Taught by Pastor Earnest Claiborn, Sr.


 


*  To Begin: Take a Moment to Ask God to Give you a “Praying Life”.


*  There are no shortcuts or fast Track to developing a “Prayer Life”.

    - What is the Secret to Prayer? aka How can I get Quick Results?.


*  The Answer is Start Praying a few minutes and then work your way up.


*  Praying when you don’t feel like it, or when there is no real crisis or

    emergency separates the “Pray-ers” from the “Play-ers”.


*  You must have a Strong “Desire” in order to have a strong Prayer

    Life.


*  Matt. 5:6- “Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteous-

    ness: for they shall be filled”.


* Mark 11:24- “Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye Desire,

   when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them”.


*  Here is a Very Important Tip: Without a Desire, our Prayer Life will Die.


*  Desire is a Craving Strong enough to make one willing to sacrifice for 

    what he or she wants.


*  Psalms 42:2- “My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when 

    shall I come and appear before God?”.


*  Psalms 63:1- “O God, thou [art] my God; early will I seek thee: my

    soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty 

    land, where no water is”.

*  Psalms 63:2- “To see thy power and thy glory, so [as] I have seen

    thee in the sanctuary”.


* Set a Time To Pray. Early Morning Prayer Time Works Great, JESUS Did.


* Mark 1:35- “And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, He 

   went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.”


* Meet JESUS in Prayer First Thing in The Morning, Everybody else can Wait!

Comments

Popular Posts